The Green Market Events.
The Green Market helps raise awareness and educate their visitors on the benefits and importance of living more eco conscious.
The Green Market is a great opportunity to promote quality and creative 'green' products/services as well as uniquely Handmade and local goodies to the Gauteng area. It also offer small businesses the affordable chance to start off and introduce their products to the market.
* Bring your family and friends and join us every month at the Pretoria National Botanical Gardens, learning in a fun and interesting way, how to take the first steps in "Go Green".
* Stock up on affordable Nature inspired and uniquely handmade products or bring your picnic blanket and relax under a lush green tree. It's safe for kids and a perfect way to spend your Saturday outdoors.
MUSIC. WORKSHOPS. DEMOS. TRADERS. FRESH FOODS, TIPS, IDEAS AND MORE.
WHEN: First Saturday of the month.
TIME: 9:00 - 14:00 (subject to change)
WHERE: Pretoria National Botanical Gardens. 2 Cussonia Avenue, Brummeria.
ENTRANCE @ GARDENS: R10 per adult, R5 per learner.
* Saturday 3 December - Green X-mas Night Market. Inspiring you to "GO GREEN" this Christmas 2011.. BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISSAPOINTMENT! Time: 16:00-21:00!
(More details coming soon...)
MORE EVENTS @ THE GARDENS:
* 10 December, By Old Mutual - Carols by Candlelight** tickets available at www.ticketbreak.co.za
REMEMBER : Living a greener lifestyle is not just for Treehuggers, Greenies or Hippies! It's our responsibility to look after our environment, because its our only home. There is NO Planet B.
TRADERS: Interested big and small businesses are welcome to use this opportunity to their advantage. We welcome:
- Organic, Natural, Eco-friendly, Recycled, Reused, Holistic,
- Antique, Second hand,
- Unique, creative handmade and Local products/services.
(Please Note: Applications will go through a quick approval process to ensure that product/service comply with Green Market standards).
For more information please contact us on 083 562 5249 or email detailed product info and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIVE MUSIC: Any interested musicians are welcome to contact us. Live bands and other acts are welcome.
VISITORS MUSIC: Visitors, bring your musical instruments and just play whatever your hearts desire (great way to meet new people and show of your talent). E.g. Djembe
drums, didgeridoos, xylophones, guitars, rain-sticks, harmonicas..something that
does not make to much noise. For more info please feel free to EMAIL US.
BUSINESSES & ORGANIZATIONS GET INVOLVED: All interested, like-minded businesses, organizations and individuals are welcome to contact us and collaborate in any creative way that will add to the events goal. The GM organizers are always open for great ideas! WE SUPPLY THE OCCASION, SO CONTACT US AND TELL US YOUR IDEAS!
HAVE RESPECT FOR YOURSELF, YOUR FAMILY AND OTHERS. BUT IT DOES NOT STOP THERE: YOU CAN'T HAVE RESPECT FOR THOSE AROUND YOU IF YOU DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR NATURE.
OTHER GREEN EVENTS TO REMEMBER:
* Meet Free Monday - Every Monday or once or twice a week, show your support in Going Green through your diet.
* 25 Dec - Christmas Day.
* 26 Dec - Goodwill Day
More dates to come...